Why I hate MLB, Exhibit A

Filed under: , , by: Anonymous

I absolutely detest MLB. I have talked with Stank-0 and know that he writes about it so I assume he follows to a certain extent otherwise, why blog about MLB playoffs?! My beef with Stank-0 over MLB will continue at a later time.

The big news in baseball is that the New York Yankees yet again are outspending everyone else. The player in question this time is C.C. Sabathia. The offer on the table is 7 years at $161M. That's ridiculous. No one is worth that much money. The Yankees are overpaying again for a player who may or may not be worth it.

The Yankees are ruining the integrity of the game by outbidding for players. Although, karma is playing a role because they haven't even sniffed the World Series since 2000. :D

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails